The Khufu Project is the umbrella name of all components provided under name khufu_ running on the Pyramid web framework.
Khufu components are really just Pyramid components that make a series of assumptions:
- khufu_opinion 0.2.2: Set of paster templates for rapid Pyramid development
- khufu_sqlalchemy 0.5.1: SQLAlchemy bindings for Pyramid
- khufu_script 0.6: Manage script support for Khufu/Pyramid apps
- khufu_siteview 0.9.1: Easy template-to-view support
The clue_ series of components are generally useful Python and WSGI-based components that have no dependency on Khufu or Pyramid.
- clue_script 0.2.4: Easy utils for creating a script runner
- clue_sqlaloader 0.1.1: Data loader for SQLAlchemy